The Thimbleberry Patch
(Most pictures by Bob Henry)
- From the 'sun room' looking west out the mouth of South Bay into Lake Superior.
- Looking across the deck and across South Bay to Middle Finger.
- Sun room with gas heater and Chang Mai wall hangings.
- Dining area toward small bedroom, bath and wall heater.
- The outside entrance (from inside).
- The 'new' kitchen, installed probably in 1997.
- The 'window' now looking into the kitchen along what was once an outside wall.
- Main bedroom next to garage/office and off bathroom and sauna (Now converted to Mary's Workroom)
- Wally painting high up on west face, August, 2005
- Starting the east face. No, that's not a shadow, it's the new first coat.
- North side from the deck, after second coat of Pine green. You can judge where the sun is from the photographer's shadow.
- 31 July, 2006, shot of north-facing side of cottage.
- From the west.
- From the southwest.
Return to Old Logs Return to Home Page